Friday, September 23, 2011

Cow-a-day

Today is the first post for a month long cow-a-day drawing.

The parameters are as follows:
Draw a cow every day.
Use only materials that are on hand.
Time limit: 15-20 minutes.
Post finished image on blog. (The good, the bad and the really bad.)

Here is today's cow drawing:

Post-it note - sharpie & liquid white out















Not a great picture I realize but it's from my phone. Actually, you can expect this kind of terrible quality for most of these posts because I don't have a camera anymore. I have a SUPER FANCY AWESOME camera that is mostly used by my husband and never with me when I need it. Therefore you will have to live with this until I get my own little point-and-shoot.

Oh! Feel free to join the fun if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment