Thursday, June 30, 2011

I can't promise to be good all the time

Well, here I am people. It's the moment you've been waiting for...or at least hoping would happen so I would shut up about it already. Anywho, this is the beginning of a new adventure. I hope to use this blog for good and not evil but I make no promises. I don't have to because this is my blog and I can say whatever I want. So. There.

This evening I hope to start illustrating a children's book. Don't get too excited my friends. It's really a book for babies. Very simple. Lots of negative space which I am VERY fond of and use often. Think cute little animals and less than 20 words. I'm not the start big kinda gal. I have restraint which is probably the reason it took me so long to commit to a blog.

I will load photos of the progress as it happens so you can follow me on this creative journey. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment